Akon accepts Suzan Awori's son

Its Official, RnB singer Akon has accepted his fatherly responsibilities for Suzan Awori's son, the daughter of Uganda's top fashion designer Sylvie Owori. Word online is that the groupie who was knocked down by the artist while on tour couldn't get in touch with the Konvict Music's recording artist and decided talk to the tabloids.

Drew reports caught the whole gossip.
Akon may have just discovered that he’s a father again, but he plans on doing right by his baby mama Susan Owori, whom he impregnated while on tour in Uganda. “I think kids are a blessing,” he told us. “[To set the record straight], I never ran away from my responsibilities and I never plan to. Everything I am doing now is for [my other five kids] anyway, so the more kids I can have, the better. I just love them.” Of his child with Owori, the sister of Kampala fashion designer Sylvie Owori, he said, “It’s a boy and he’s handsome as hell.”

Comments