Praverb the Wyse - The Social Network ft. Dj Grazzhoppa (prod. by SoulChef)


Download: Praverb the Wyse - The Social Network ft. Dj Grazzhoppa (prod. by SoulChef)


Notes:
"The Social Network" is a creative track that was inspired by the creative genius of GZA. GZA cleverness definitely inspires me. "Fame", "Animals", "Labels", and "Publicity" are creative concepts that expanded my mind beyond rhyming about my emcee skills, being saved, etc. I decided to attack the concept of building a song that includes various Social Networks. I did some research and compiled a list of Social Network sites and went to the work. I sat on the beat for awhile before coming up with the concept and I am thankful for having the opportunity to finally complete a track with @SoulChefMusic. The homie @Dj-Grazzhoppa blew me away with the scratches that he provided for the track. If you like this song please share it with your family, friends, foes, etc. Thank You, Patrick

Comments

  1. Thank you for taking the time to share this with your audience. You know I appreciate it.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment