Exposedug: GNL Zamba Interview


The good folks at Exposedug sat down with "The Legend of Zamba" to chop it up about qa number of things. GNL talks about his beef with Red Banton, new school artists, upcoming projects, etcetera

Exposed: Pick the greatest month in your life
GNL: August 2009 when I realized that my music wasn’t just music but a story touching people. I was overwhelmed when a fan gave Shs 1m in appreciation for my track story Ya Lukka not because of the money but the fact that my words could move people that much.
Exposed: What are you working on at the moment?
GNL: I am working on a new album titled speaking vernacular which is coming out in July and an international album titled dreaming in color which is in English.  I have also joined the movie industry alongside my music and am featuring in a new movie called The Life. Exposedug

Comments