Ill Poetic - Fingertip (Video)

 “From a young age I became obsessed with the connection between the audio and visual fields and built a career threading them together. Eventually I became fascinated with how communication could help marry these interests more seamlessly. As an artist, I loved learning the language of my collaborators to further complete a vision. With SoundRzn, this practice puts me square in the center of my clients’ ideas, adds my creative push and makes me share their enthusiasm. I believe this type of communication is the catalyst for great art.”
After years of producing, mixing, mastering and creating the visual branding for his own projects as well as many others, Ill Poetic is proud to announce the launch of his company, SoundRzn Graphic & Sound-Design. In celebration of the launch, Ill Poetic is releasing a brand new song and visual, titled "Fingertip". The song features different elements of services he looks to provide with SoundRzn: from production, arrangement, sound-design and collaboration to audio engineering, logo design and visual layout. You can listen, view and learn more about Ill Poetic and SoundRzn at www.soundrzn.com.

Comments